http://takky-journeyofmylife.blogspot.com/search/label/travel

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Need A Light Brain....


to many works...
to many things to handle....
to many things to do...
its make my brain loaded...
n make my head sick...

I'm need a space...
I'm need a quality rest....
I'm need a awesome fun...
I'm need a happy life...
that make my honest smile come again....

it's hard for me to smile....
it's hard for me to laugh with other....
it's hard for me to make a stupid joke....
it's hard for me to share my happiness....
because i don't want people grab this happy memories from my life....
n this happiness is mine, not others....

I'M JUST A SAD PERSON
WHO ALWAYS THINK ABOUT SADNESS
& HARD FOR ME TO FIND HAPPINESS
BECAUSE I'M A SAD PERSON

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing2....
sudah boleh komen sedare aiman...

Kisah2 Sebelum Ini....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...