http://takky-journeyofmylife.blogspot.com/search/label/travel

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Touching With This Entry

Sorry for my disappear for a long time. This semester i have freaking crazy assignment, test, trip and many more until can make two of my friends lecturer's mad and angry with us because we always give her "surat pelepasan kuliah"......

[ Meja aku lagi bersepah sebelum ini ]

The reason i post my entry today not because of my story but im touch with one of Maria Elena entry (just follow her once i read my friends status about her in FB). Therefore im here to share with u guys about the entry that i read at her blogs, "with just Solat"....you can click the entry title that i already put the link on it...

to Maria Elena, sorry coz i didn't ask your permission first before share this entry. I hope u can give permission to me to post ur entry in my entry. Ok, that all for today. Have to finish my assignment and bla bla bla....don't know what to say anymore.....

p/s: pas bace je entri nie, terus p solat n tetibe hati nie rasa sayu je. Harap tiap kali solat dapat rasa macam tu lagi coz rasa nie la yang paling aku rindu coz dah lame tak rasa macam nie.....

p/s/s: line tenet sangat slow dan tak boleh nak upload gambar terkini, sebab tu tak suka update blog bila duduk dekat UMT nie...jadi untuk gamba dalam entri nie kena hold dulu. kalau sesape bace entri nie tapi dah ada gamba, means masa tu aku dah berjaya upload gamba yang berlaku masa entri nie ditulis......

No comments:

Kisah2 Sebelum Ini....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...