http://takky-journeyofmylife.blogspot.com/search/label/travel

Saturday, October 23, 2010

im disappointed with u mom...

im really disappointed with u mom....
i though i can believed u in this probz....
even i did't ask u don't tell anybody about this except dad....
u should know that this probz can make me shame with other....
shame with my family....
shame with sisters n my stupid silly brother....

i know that im always sick nowadays...
n u already know what ur others child respond...
when they know iM sick....
smile n laugh when they talk about me...
n talk about my sickness as fun....
im just can smile n turn back from them....
because that the way to cover my shame...

seriously im really2 shame with them....
n u did not backup me when they talk about that....
just quiet n play pc game...
im really shame with them....
im disapppoited with u rite now....

Allah...
please forgive me for what im say rite now...
now i realize that it's hard to believe anybody in this era....
n i hope that what im realize is wrong....
please say that im wrong.... 

PLEASE SAY THAT IM WRONG....

No comments:

Kisah2 Sebelum Ini....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...