http://takky-journeyofmylife.blogspot.com/search/label/travel

Monday, March 14, 2011

I Wish It Will Lose Forever & I Really2 Wish It

With the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful....
I really wish and hope that...
what this author want can be fulfilled...
after his surgery this week....
which is this Friday after his surgery....
I don't want him become more suffering...
and become more painfully with what happen...
In his life and his live....
I really wish of it...

Most Forgiving, Most Merciful...
I know this wish is absurd....
I know this wish is stupid wish that U ever hear...
But what is the point if his life without anything...
Just make sin in this world...
and make more people angry with him....

Lives in this world are nuts...
It useless because he is useless....
His just life as a name of Islam...
But he never does what Islam says....
His Islamic just in his name...
Not in his action or attitude...
That not Islam....
The real Islam is from action, attitude and heart....
Not at the name...

Because of that...
I wish U will take it back what he has....
I wish U can make he lost everything...
Don't know what his name...
Who is his friends and family...
Why his born in this world....
And the important is....

WHAT RELIGION HE IS....
I wish he will lose all of this...
and...

I wish and hope he could find what Islam is....
I want he find the true ISLAM....
Not because of his family....
Not because of his friends....
Not because of other people....
But because of himself...
I wish he can find the true ISLAM....

Dear Allah....
I WISH THIS AUTHOR CAN LOSE ALL HIS MEMORIES AFTER HIS SURGERY THIS WEEK....
SO THAT HE CAN FIND THE REAL MEANING OF ISLAM....

I Really Wish All His Memories Are Lose After His Surgery This Week....
I Wish It Will Lose Forever and I Really2 Wish It.....
Amin Ya Robbal Alamin....


p/s: thanks to all reader who read this entry and pray with me for this...i really appreciate it...^o^

No comments:

Kisah2 Sebelum Ini....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...