http://takky-journeyofmylife.blogspot.com/search/label/travel

Monday, March 7, 2011

Express Your Feeling, Don't Hide It....

Sometime we didn't know what have we done...
Sometime we didn't know what is our mistake....
Sometime we didn't know what is the better way to ask that person...
If we made him/her feel angry or unpleasant with us....

This situation are happen to my friend....
I know that she don't want other people get trouble with her problem....
but sometime we have to express it....
no matter what the solution or tools we use it...
(please make sure the express way is positive)
My friends and I already say to her that....


We Are FRIENDS, Share Your Problem With Us If U Think We Are FRIENDS

That is the best way to know that we are friends....
Its ok if you don't want share your personal problem...
(like me of course)
but if the problem related with our members....
please share it because we are team...
don't keep it your self...
because you still have us....

I told her that she so lucky because majority our classmate are GIRL....
She can share her feeling with the other....
if she have some problem with friends....
she can tell to the other member in her team...
not like me....
there only 5 man in my class including me...
no body are suitable for me to share my problem....
some of them like to news it to public...
some of them just ignore and say 'Just be patient ok'...
some of them just know how to talk but they also do the same thing...
because of that i express what have i feel in this blog....
yup, in this ugly blog...

So friend...
You are very lucky ok....
Please don't be like me...
Because of that I wanna share this song with you...
(i know u didn't know about this blog but i still wanna share it)
even i didn't know the meaning....
but i think this song can be a good motivation for you....

[ Korea Song: Way To Go from Girl' Generation ]

P/S: I think this is the best way for me to practice my writing in english for MUET, scare with it...please give me a good advice if my vocab are wrong.....

No comments:

Kisah2 Sebelum Ini....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...